While there are plenty of excellent books already written about permaculture, I hadn't found one that really explained the design process in a step-by-step fashion from start to finish. This was a gap I initially filled on my design courses with a set of worksheets, which were then tried and tested by 15 groups of design course students over 18 months, before being turned into this guide.
Click here for a free preview
- Systems and patterns
- Design frameworks
- Land based design and beyond
- Working as part of a design team
- Site surveying and mapping
- Client interviews
- Working with large client groups
- Identifying functions and setting goals
- Choosing systems and elements
- Placement and integration
- Different design formats
- Implementation and maintenance planning
- Presenting your ideas to clients
If you already have a basic knowledge of permaculture, from either reading another book or attending a course (even just an introductory one), then this guide could be just what you need to build on your prior knowledge and put it into practical application.
Did you know that this guide is also now available in Spanish and Ukranian editions?
Order now for £10.95 + p&p
UK: £2.00 flat fee / Europe: £5.00 per book / Rest of world: £8.00 per book
Buying more than one copy?
Unsigned copies: click 'add to cart' and update quantity in Paypal shopping cart. Signed copies: fill in the details and click 'add to cart' for each copy.